Au premier lancement, il faudra choisir ses commandes de jeu ; à n'importe quel lancement,il faudra attendre 10 secondes.
Malheureusement, le jeu ne contient que deux circuits jouables seul (pas d'ordis) et sur seulement deux véhicules, et comme le jeu date de début 2009, il n'y a quasiment aucune chance que l'homebrew se mette à jour...
For those of you who remember my first demo Futuristic Racer (and also for those who don't!) here is the second version of my furutistic racing demo, Futuracer (yes, still very badly named :)
A - Proceed
B - Go back
Hold Up while booting - Deletes custom controls file and lets you recustomise
Start - Reset onto track
Select - Change View
A,B,X,Y,L,R - Customised on game load
Touch - Top half zooms in on view from above, bottom half zooms out
- Needs DLDI patching
- Tested to work fine on Supercard SD, CycloDS and DS-X (yes, I have one of those -_-)
- Still jerky rotations over some triangles
- Cannot exit a level, so you'll have to reset the game to change level or ship :(
- This engine is REALLY unoptimised, over the next few months I'm going to be rewriting it and totally changing it.
- Textures were created for DS Lite, they look really bad on the old DS (sorry!)
- This isn't F-Zero GX, but listening to it's music while playing makes it feel better :) (no sound in this demo)
- I'm no graphic artist
Futuracer 1.0 Demo 2.rar
Source : qj.net
Site Officiel : GBAdev.org