bubble2k16 propose la version 0.70 puis 0.71 de "Snes9x for 3DS", portage de l'émulateur Snes9x pour la nintendo 2DS/3DS.
Il s'agit d'une version optimisé afin de faire tourner les roms à 50/60 fps sur les Old 3DS qui disposent de moins de puissance que les New 3DS.
Téléchargement :Snes9x for Old 3DS / 2DS Version 0.70 Released (6 Jan 2017)
Snes9x for 3DS is an SNES emulator for your old 3DS / 2DS. It runs many games at full speed (60 fps). It supports games that use CX4 chip (Megaman X2/X3), and the SDD-1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha). It can also play games that use the SuperFX chip (Yoshi's Island, etc) but they run with plenty of frame skips. It has generally much high compatbility than existing SNES emulators on the 3DS because it uses Snes9x 1.43 as a base, and is a good alternative if your existing emulators cannot play all the games.
1. Copy the Snes9x_3ds.3dsx and snes9x_3ds_top.png into any folder on your SD card. (Both files must be in the same folder)
2. Place your SNES ROMs into your SD card into any folder (for v0.3 and above)
3. Go to your Homebrew Launcher and launch the snes9x_3ds.3dsx emulator.
1. Use your favorite CIA installer to install snes9x_3ds.cia into your CFW.
2. Place your SNES ROMs inside any folder.
3. Copy snes9x_3ds_top.png to ROOT of your SD card.
4. Exit your CIA installer and go to your CFW's home screen to launch the app.
Inside the Emulator:
1. Tap the bottom screen for the menu.
2. Use Up/Down to choose option, and A to confirm.
3. Use Left/Right to change between ROM selection and emulator options.
4. You can quit the emulator to your homebrew launcher / your CFW's home screen.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome. Help with development is also welcome!
Please help to contribute to the list:
1. Graphic modes 0 - 4 (even offset-per-tile modes), mode 7.
2. Save states of up to 4 slots.
3. Uses CSND for audio.
4. Frame skipping
5. Full screen
6. SDD1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha works)
7. DSP-1 (Pilotwings works well / Super Mario Kart / Ace o Nerae)
8. CX4 (Megaman X2/X3 runs well)
Not Available / Problematic:
1. Sound interpolation / echo
2. Some sound samples sound very wonky
3. Hi-res support (sometime later)
4. Mosaic effect.
6. Resume from sleep mode
7. SA-1 chip. Old 3DS too slow. Consider getting a New 3DS with PocketSNES/CATSFC.
8. SuperFX chip (Yoshi's Island works but runs slowly. Other SuperFX games runs very slowly)
1. Graphic modes 0 - 5, 7.
2. Save states of up to 4 slots
4. Currently uses CSND for audio. So your entry point to home-brew must be able to use CSND. (if you can play BlargSNES with sound, you should be able to play Snes9X_3DS with sound)
5. Frame skipping.
6. Stretch to full screen / 4:3 ratio
7. PAL (50fps) / NTSC (60 fps) frame rates.
8. Navigation of ROMs in different folders.
9. SDD1 chip (Street Fighter 2 Alpha, Star Ocean)
10. SFX1/2 chip (Yoshi's Island, but slow)
11. CX4 chip (Megaman X-2, Megaman X-3)
12. DSP chips (Super Mario Kart, Ace o Nerae)
13. Use of full clock speed in the New 3DS.
What's missing / needs to be improved:
1. Some sound emulation errors.
2. All the other add-on chips.
4. In-frame palette changes (without this some games experience colour issues)
If you are a developer, you are always welcome to help. Source codes are available at:
https://github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3d ... ter/source
It's been a while everyone. :) This release fixes one of the most fundamental problems in the Snes9x emulator (and hopefully doesn't break anything major.
Here's a rundown of what was fixed:
- Fixed sprites priority issues. This fixes sprites problems of Shadowrun, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All Stars' (and possibly other games too)
- The newly implemented rendering engine also provides some modest speed improvements in some games.
- Added feature to save the directory of the previously loaded ROM so that you don't have to navigate to it again when restarting the emulator.
There's no improvement to compatibility, so games that ran/didn't run in the previous versions should also behave the same in this version.
As usual, bug reports and feedback are welcome. :D
Kind of a hot fix that solves the nasty directory bug (my bad!).
Full list of things updated:
- Fixed nasty bug that breaks loading of the second ROM, if the first ROM was loaded from a directory path that has spaces in it.
- Added feature to allow users to page up/down the options/files in the menu while holding down X.
- Minor optimisations
Additionally, we've finally included an SMDH file with Snes9x 3DS icon.
Some of the bugs I can't solve yet:
- Priority issues in FFMQ
- Yoshi's Island SRAM problem. Seems like it may be a problem with Snes9x 1.43. My suggestion is to use Save States for now.
(3DSX/CIA) : Snes9x for 3DS v0.71.zip Source : gbatemp.net
Site Officiel : github.com