Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 24 Juil 2017 14:47

Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 
 [Wii] Swing Ball v1.1 
Auteur Message
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant le message

ThatOtherPerson propose la version 1.1 de "Swing Ball", l'une des révélations de la Nintendomax Wii Dev Compétition 2010.

Citation:
Here is an update for SwingBall. I added a few new levels. Slightly modified a few of the preexisting levels. The level selection screen has been fixed up a little bit. I added a menu screen reminding players that they can make their own levels and explaining how to do it.

The frame rate should be moderately better but I’m not actually sure of that. I don’t remember what it averaged at previously and actually seems to me like its worse but I think that must just be in my head. Whats important though is that the frame rate has become purely cosmetic now as your movement speed has been made frame rate independent. Previously you increased your speed and moved at set amounts every time the screen refreshed which meant that you where slower when the frame rate dropped and faster when it increased. Obviously that’s problematic for a game that’s focused around trying to do things in a very exact amount of time. But now your movement speed adapts to the frame rate so it should no longer effect gameplay.

There is also a PC version of the game now. The line you swing from is a bit smoother in the PC version and although it depends on your computer it should be fairly safe to assume that the frame rate will be considerably smoother. I’m hoping that the availability of a PC version will also encourage more of you to make your own custom levels. It should be a lot more convenient to do so if you can test, modify and iterate on levels you make without needing to take them back and forth from your computer to your Wii.

v1.1 - September 21, 2010 -

* Several new levels.
* Improved level selection screen.
* Added a menu screen reminding that custom levels can be made and explaining how its done.
* Movement speed has been made frame rate independent.

Téléchargement :
Swing Ball 1.1.rar

22 Sep 2010 6:14
Profil Site Internet
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'ai fait un level pack pour le jeu :) .
Disponible ici :
http://www.zshare.net/download/809195785b49411e/

Il contient 10 niveaux, du petit parcours au labyrinthe géant :twisted: . J'espère qu'ils plairont :wink: ...

29 Sep 2010 14:06
Administrateur
Administrateur

Très bien ça, je testerai puis je te dirais ce que j'en pense de tes niveaux ;)

29 Sep 2010 17:21
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 3 messages ]