Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 17 Déc 2017 10:06

Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 53 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 [Wii] Nintendomax Wii Dev Compétition 2011 - Les résultats 
Auteur Message

Ok, I guess im being ignored one more time.

The only thing I want its confirmation that at least the prize its on his way here or not (And "why?" if its not).

09 Aoû 2011 13:53
Administrateur
Administrateur

Je suis désolé et autant surpris que vous, toutes ces questions c'est à fl-games qu'il faut les poser. Je vais les contacter demain matin pour en savoir plus.

09 Aoû 2011 19:20
Profil Site Internet
So, did you contact with them?

11 Aoû 2011 12:15
Administrateur
Administrateur

Oui et ils sont en contacte avec vous également. Ce retard est entièrement de votre faute, on vous offre 100€ de bon d'achat + une nintendo 3DS mais vous n'avez toujours pas choisis vos lots avec les 100€ d'achats. Je vous répète que la console sera envoyé en même temps que vos lots d'une valeur de 100€. Il n'y aura pas de multiple envois même si vous décidez de payer les frais de port. Dépêcher vous de choisir vos lots, si certaines choses choisis ne sont plus disponible, choisissez en d'autres.

11 Aoû 2011 22:07
Profil Site Internet
Well, sorry, but that thats just not true, its absolutely not my fault, I made a detailed list of what I wanted on a mail, even including direct links to the very same page of every product on the webpage of fl-games. I would tell you to tell Julien to check his inbox, but that same mail im talking about was answered by Julien, and he told me that he would send the package on "next week" (We are talking about a mail sent day 16 of the past month)

Now I see (again) that the package its not even on his way here.

Really, I dont like to make a drama out of this, but its like its more hard to get what I won that actually making the game...

12 Aoû 2011 2:25
Just in case my word is not enough:

The forum cuts the right side of the picture, when the date of the mail is displayed, you can see it right clicking on it or downloading the unscaled picture here

As I said, this mail was answered by fl-games. Thats when to my surprise they asked me for money, I refused (Maybe I would have been in the mood to pay the shipment costs (Although I dont have a job right now and Im not exactly rich) if I wasnt feeling ignored for weeks), so they told me that they would pay the shipment costs and that as this exchange of mails was on a weekend, the package would be sent next week. Now I see that it wasnt true, as its also not true that I didnt tell fl-games what I wanted for the 100€ lot.

I dont know, maybe fl-games was just making time until 3DS price dropped like it did these days.

But you know, when there is any kind of problem, as the organizer of the contest, you should just contact me, instead of leaving me waiting until I have to come here to complain.

EDIT: I see now that this SFIV Guile figure I asked for its now out of stock (It was on stock when I asked for it on July 16 as everything else on my list). If fl-games didnt reserve one for me, please tell them to replace it with this one. Its a little more expensive, and with it the lot would be worth 100.69€, but since the 3DS had a big price drop this week I guess 69 cents wouldnt be much problem. (But I still prefer the Guile one if they reserved one for me). Everything else on the list its on stock, I just checked it out. I just want to resolve this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance and please keep me informed.

12 Aoû 2011 12:57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Je répète fl-games va te contacter et t'envoyer tes lots, je ne peux rien faire de plus...

13 Aoû 2011 6:49
Profil Site Internet
Well, since every time I waited for somebody to do something nobody did anything, instead of waiting for fl-games to contact me, I contacted them as soon as I readed that last post. I sent a mail on sunday to Julien at fl-games, basically asking if the package was on his way like he told me, or if it wasnt, as you told me. I didnt include again the product list on the mail, as that mail was a reply of the previous exchange of mails so the mail already included the month-old list. I just asked them to clarify the situation.

He still didnt answer that single question. Not the first mail he ignores, though.

You say that there is not more you can do about it.

Well, excuse me, but as the organizer, it should be your duty and your responsability dealing with the sponsors, much more if there are problems. As a contestant my duty was making a game, and I did.

Since fl-games ignores me, you could contact them again, tell them what I want for the 100€ lot (Altough I already did A MONTH ago), and if thats possible, confirm me when the package is sent, and (approximately) when I should expect it arriving here. Since you are partners on this contest it should be more difficult for them to ignore you than a "nobody" like me.

One more time, the list for the lot:

Nintendo - Télécommande Wii Plus - Noir-39.95€
http://www.fl-games.com/fr/fiche_produit.php3?id=7798&CA=43&SC=173&UID=20110715213502niWrseg436R3mD6

Manette Nunchuck noire officielle Nintendo Wii-19.99€
http://www.fl-games.com/fr/fiche_produit.php3?id=6511&CA=43&SC=173&UID=20110715213502niWrseg436R3mD6

Batterie rechargeable pour Nintendo Wii (Dragon)-5.95€
http://www.fl-games.com/fr/fiche_produit.php3?id=4286&CA=43&SC=291&UID=20110715213502niWrseg436R3mD6

METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - Figurine Snake Tiger Camo Utra Detail-17.90€
http://www.fl-games.com/fr/fiche_produit.php3?id=6692&CA=47&SC=225&UID=20110715213502niWrseg436R3mD6

Figurine Street Fighter IV - Guile-14.90€
http://www.fl-games.com/fr/fiche_produit.php3?id=6454&CA=47&SC=340&UID=20110715213502niWrseg436R3mD6

And the Teddy Shenron. Not that I care for stuffed Dragon Ball souvenirs, but I promised to give it to a friend and all this its already making me look bad with him.

As I already said about the Guile figurine:

Garrote a écrit:
I see now that this SFIV Guile figure I asked for its now out of stock (It was on stock when I asked for it on July 16 as everything else on my list). If fl-games didnt reserve one for me, please tell them to replace it with this one. Its a little more expensive, and with it the lot would be worth 100.69€, but since the 3DS had a big price drop this week I guess 69 cents wouldnt be much problem. (But I still prefer the Guile one if they reserved one for me). Everything else on the list its on stock, I just checked it out. I just want to resolve this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance and please keep me informed.

Everything else on the list its on stock right now. You already have my home address and my name its Gabriel Garrote.

3DS Color: Blue.

Do you think this is much to ask for? (I dont)

Can you please help the winner of your compo and do that?

I did my part of the job, now its your turn.

Put yourself in my place, you would be pissed off too, dont you think?

17 Aoû 2011 13:14
Débutant
Débutant

Cid2Mizard a écrit:
Je répète fl-games va te contacter et t'envoyer tes lots, je ne peux rien faire de plus...

buy r4 cards cheap r4 xbox 360 key

18 Aoû 2011 17:06
KarlDismore a écrit:
Cid2Mizard a écrit:

Thanks for re-repeating it, but I already answered all that and I dont feel like repeating myself, please read my last post. Nobody still contacted me, they dont answer my last mail, and they told me a month ago that they would send the package but they didnt (exact words on july 16 were: "Its ok , i prepare this order on next week."), so its logical that I fear that nobody will contact me if I dont do something myself about it.

Its almost like if you are trying to provoke me or something...By the way its pretty funny that you just registered on this forum right now just to post that :?

Citation:
je ne peux rien faire de plus...

I only want to know why the prize its not on his way here like they told me a month about, and as his partner and the organizer, Cid could just ask them (Since it seems they dont want to answer my last mail).

Im not asking that much, I just want an honest answer. I won the contest, unlike the other winners im not getting my prize, and I feel that nobody supports me and even get the feeling that you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here for some reason.

18 Aoû 2011 17:52
Fidèle
Fidèle

Garrote, I'm completely with you. Don't get Cid wrong, I'm sure he wants you to have your prizes too ! Be patient, a small company like FL-Games surely prefer to send to actual customers their 3DS than someone that get it for free, I'm sure they will send it. By the way, Cid is not responsible for that, he can just say them to do so, but will they do it ? I hope so.
Getting that much sponsors is a hard work, and I hope that FL-Games didn't let Cid down...

And if no answers come by the end of august, you could probably flood FL-Games, maybe they just have too much mails (though I doubt that).

18 Aoû 2011 21:24
Profil Site Internet
minishlink a écrit:
Garrote, I'm completely with you. Don't get Cid wrong, I'm sure he wants you to have your prizes too ! Be patient, a small company like FL-Games surely prefer to send to actual customers their 3DS than someone that get it for free, I'm sure they will send it. By the way, Cid is not responsible for that, he can just say them to do so, but will they do it ? I hope so.
Getting that much sponsors is a hard work, and I hope that FL-Games didn't let Cid down...

And if no answers come by the end of august, you could probably flood FL-Games, maybe they just have too much mails (though I doubt that).

Thank you very much for your kind support! :)

If I tell Cid to contact with them again its because I suposse he has more ways of contact (like phone contact) than me, so at least he will not be ignored.

As you surely understand, when they told Cid that it was "my fault" for not telling them what I wanted for the 100€ lot (With that not being true), I got quite pissed off...As I already said, they knew that I told them the product list because they answered that very same mail...I want to think that it was just some kind of misunderstanding.

Thank you also for answering on english (since I dont speak french) so I dont have to rely on crappy online translators.

18 Aoû 2011 21:59
Ok, fl-games at last contacted me (All things said, I had to mail them twice this last weeks just to get an answer)

They say dont worry, sorry for all the problems, and that the package would be sent this week.

Well, at this point I wont believe it until I see the package with my own eyes :| but I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if it arrives (I hope so!).

23 Aoû 2011 13:55
Administrateur
Administrateur

Is it done ? Did you get your prices ?

06 Sep 2011 8:51
Nope, still waiting.

I was planing to wait this week (until thursday or friday) to ask Fl-Games again* if the package was at least sent, since I guess they use ordinary mail and it could take a few weeks to arrive.

Thanks for asking, I see you are an admin here, if you have to do with the compo too, and you have some way of contact with fl-games, any help to fix this situation would be apreciated :)

*I bet that to get an answer i'll have to mail them TWICE as always :|

06 Sep 2011 16:40
Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.   [ 53 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante