La team Libretrol propose la version 1.2.2 de "RetroArch NGC", portage de l'émulateur multi-plateformes "Retro Arch" pour la Nintendo Gamecube.
Téléchargement :Here is a summary of most of the major things changed in this release:
– OSX version released!
– PSP version released!
– (OSX 10.6 32-bit version) All cores that the 32bit version supports are currently included into the ZIP itself because our buildbot does not yet serve up 32bit cores for OSX yet. Apologies for this, we’re trying to come up with a solution.
– (OSX/iOS in general) The guy who did our buildbot nightlies for OSX/iOS is currently MIA. We will have to come up with a new solution fast for this. Due to this you might experience some outdated cores right now for these platforms.
– (Android) Fixed XX/XXXHDPI font issues with GLUI (was leading to corrupted fonts)
– Initial Spanish translation.
– Add advanced help system.
– (Android) Add Nvidia Shield Portable hack – back button should bring up menu properly now.
– Fixed some issues with hotkeys.
– When ‘Hide In Menu’ is enabled, overlays should reappear now when we select ‘Resume Content’, ‘Load State’, or ‘Save State’
– (Wii) Fix FBA CPS1/CPS2 cores.
– (GLUI) Better ticker speed.
– (GLUI) Labels should use more screen estate when available.
Source : www.libretro.com